Toribash

ya he did it better idk
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

ya he did it better idk

These are 2 completely different types of videos. The only similarity is the song.

Keep up the work man. the Sync was perfect, managed to WATCH the skill that most of these players used (something that people forget to do).
8/10
Personally I rate this better than Complexity's just for the fact that it wasn't all about the sync. He literally nailed the balance between sync and showing the clips themselves.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18

ya he did it better idk

thank you c:

Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
These are 2 completely different types of videos. The only similarity is the song.

Keep up the work man. the Sync was perfect, managed to WATCH the skill that most of these players used (something that people forget to do).
8/10
Personally I rate this better than Complexity's just for the fact that it wasn't all about the sync. He literally nailed the balance between sync and showing the clips themselves.

thanks man for this, i didn't even know dup used this song.
I had lack of music and my brother was listening this.
Thank you
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post

8/10

you have no idea what you're talking about

we're talking about stiff p&c, weak sync (who even uses p2000 clips) with the same pacing and flow, and boring, uncreative cines (like most csgo) this is a downgraded version of that. but there's no similarity. because people edit the same song completely different, like there's a lot of options to choose from.
the only DIFFERENCE is that you have the attention span long enough to focus on the first video before losing enough energy to focus on the middle of the screen in the second one to see who he's shooting

you have no idea what you're talking about

we're talking about stiff p&c, weak sync (who even uses p2000 clips) with the same pacing and flow, this is a downgraded version of that. but there's no similarity. because people edit the same song completely different, like there's a lot of options to choose from.
the only DIFFERENCE is that you have the attention span long enough to focus on the first video before losing enough energy to focus on the middle of the screen in the second one to see who he's shooting

As a person that knows nothing about this or cares about this genre I am what you could call the average 'viewer'. It's the editors job to cut a lot of clips together to go with a suitable song so that the viewer gets intrigued by the video and honestly this guy's video entertained me, it showed that the Go clan (I believe it's for them) has skill.

Honestly a montage (as a viewer) is designed to show off skill, to you guys it's more about who can fast forward a clip better. You guys are getting the wrong parts mixed up on what the viewer needs to see. If you're going to fast forward a video don't slow down the walking and speed up the main focus for the viewer, do it the other way around.
Last edited by RedPanda; Dec 26, 2014 at 12:31 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
that's a montage.
we don't cnc montages because the editor doesnt give a shit about the editing either.
this is called an edit, we talk about the edit.

@RedPanda
montages =/= edits

Montages : showcase gameplay

Edits : emphasize gameplay on an artistic level.

nothing is artistic about cutting clips together

@Strikas,

Yes dup did do it better , i call bs that you didn't know he used this song because almost all of your edits use overused songs.
it's also ironic how the cc's are very similar nice one.

CSGO edit's shouldnt exist, the cc was boring and there was a lack of effects
damn im gettin old
i remember your last edit used a song that was used before and it looked similar and had similarish transitions and style
then not that long ago you used a song that was ripped straight from an edit
using songs that are overused isnt really a problem at all, using songs that are overused and making a similar video over all is annoying and frustrating to watch

ok so cnc

i felt like the entire deagle clip in the intro was way too long that i became more interested in seeing how long you could bore me
the clip at 0:10 i had to watch a few times to understand what was happening because it was so fast and sudden and it didnt feel like it should be there
at the end i was very distracted because of the sync points

stop doing shit like that with the black bars
video was bore to watch, boring song, pretty much boring everything really. never edit cs pls unless you really know what you're doing because the game is monotone as fuck and boring.
not much to say
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|