Toribash
Original Post
Lost my orginal Toribash account?
A while ago before there where belts and such I had the account name of Rayman. I have registered it and all, but I don't know how to recover it? can an Admin or Mod help me on this issue? what infomation would I need to get the account back? I can most likely prove it was mine by my IP address. Help would be great! You can PM me or respond here on the issue.

P.S: I forgot to add that I forgot my password.
Never mind, seems like I recovered it somehow. >_>

P.S: I think double accounting is agenst the rules. But I lost my orginal account and I thought I lost it in a orginal email i didn't have anymore. You can get rid of my other account if you wish. I am very sorry. - Rayman

Edit: Thank you from below, I shouldv'e let an admin know over PM that I found my orginal account. I hope I don't get in trouble now. If you look on your records from the time I made this to the time I made Rayman2 I really lost my password and thought I couldn't recover it.
Last edited by Rayman_old; Sep 6, 2008 at 12:48 AM.
Originally Posted by doobidoo3 View Post
ooh idea!
using qi like toricredits?
so u can transfer them and buy thing with em?

no.

that would defeat the point in having qi (allthough the fact theres a booster and you can buy it kinda defeated it anyway ¬_¬)

and also if you had 20kqi, bought demon, transfered it to someone, they bought demon, they transfered it to someone, they bought demon and it would go on and on....
:D
elf and pure would be fucked if that happened.
Someone could just pass on unneeded qi to other people who want it, and then they could get qi way faster.