Ranking
Original Post
Epic fail of a madman
EDIT: Weakness pays.

This is depressing.

It started out fairly well, besides the fact that my hand just flew 50 feet away, and in all, I got 4 DMs on Uke (once again getting a split rather than both legs) but in going for taking out his legs it all declined very quickly.

From that point I managed to decapitate myself, lose use of both arms, and completely knock off my own legs for a total of 6 DMs against myself.

No self-destructive move was intended for that purpose, but I didn't want to start over so I kept going each time.
Which turned out to be a mistake.

P.S. I'm aware of how noobish and stiff a lot of the moves are, but this is a RIDICULOUS replay and I wanted to keep the original events intact (if you can say that) ×_×

-----
EDIT: TOTAL FAIL
TOTAL EPIC FAIL
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
*sob* I was just trying to do a madman!

>>>There is now a sequel<<<
All to get his arm off. Total of 7 self-DMs. I swear they weren't intentional.
-----
EDIT 2:
Now a third in the series of epic fails.
Yup, I'm a pro.
A pro at failing.
-----
Side-edit:
Yeah... I win every time... Increases level of absurdity.
Attached Files
C3110 and Uke - Self-madman 1.rpl (157.1 KB, 60 views)
C3110 and Uke - Self-madman 2.rpl (117.8 KB, 45 views)
C3110 and Uke - Self-madman 3.rpl (107.6 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by C3110; Sep 16, 2008 at 02:54 AM.
I seriously love the way you battered his balls with your handless arm XD The fact that you actually won made me lol

8/10 that replay's too damn funny

PS: The second you break down in a madman, edit it even if it means losing that one more DM. More chances will come on the later part of the replay.
Last edited by Geast; Sep 6, 2008 at 06:28 PM.
[CENTER]"Sigma"
Here's another :P
Name says it all.. Pretty short and not too complex but very ironic, and shows the extent of just how much you can FAIL, lol.

EDIT: I developed this into the worst fail I have personally ever seen ever (and I did it, and I am proud.) See first post.
Attached Files
Last edited by C3110; Sep 6, 2008 at 11:03 PM.
I don't think you do, you only lost an arm and a leg, and I totally killed myself. Twice. Lol.

Beside that, why do you have the DM force threshold so low you that lost your leg and got Uke's arm at the same time by bumping his shoulder with it?
Plus you totally controlled Uke's own leg to kick himself for a DM...

Surely I have no room to talk about making a good madman but still...
OMG these made me laugh till my tummy ached!!! 10/10 for Creativity
0/10 for success
9/10 for effort
100/10 on the Pathetic Guage.

XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
LOL those were hilarious man, I have to say.

This is an embarrassing loss to Hampa, I was in such a good position and I blew it D:
Last edited by snowflakeG; Oct 4, 2008 at 07:28 AM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
HAHA, OH WOW.
why did the forearm chuck spin for insanely fast? before it hit is understandable, but after landing and slowing down it actually gained a lot of spin.
I have my own failures to show

oops: self explanatory. I had been trying some relax all madmen and had a good opening decap, but this time I was off on a contraction by a space pressing- made a big difference...

7DMs: 4 on uke, 3 on me. All starts well, but it doesn't last long.
Attached Files
Ji oops.rpl (71.3 KB, 10 views)
Ji 7DMs.rpl (87.6 KB, 10 views)