Toribash
Original Post
[VID] WoU: Episode 4

(*Trumpet Sounds...)

Jump right into the action with Tori as the hideout is under attack! Each member is pushed to their limits when two mysterious villains known as Chazer and Killapone reveal themselves. Enjoy the non-stop action of Wrath of Uke: Episode 4!

Ignore strange sound at 2:27 xD

AECS6
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
i've never been a fan of these kind of videos but i have to admit this is kind of cool
try to work on not cutting music, like u did @ 2:17
some effects like the smoke were just bad looking, whilst other effects like the explosion and ambient effects were perfect
i'd love to see this with voice acting instead of text
M I N I V A N
Just amazing! great work, again, nice idea and talking. just perfect!
Well done man ;)

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
the beginning was a bit random, but badass! it really started to pick up speed when chazer showed up. the battles were awesome! good work
i just watched all of them and all i have to say is, nice work. i was sucked into the story i would love to see the whole series and se what the outcome of it is again nice work
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"