Toribash
Original Post
[VID] scrapped a thing
I didn't even finish adding in all the replays, so there's no cc, rsmb or shit like that.

Song: Feint - Sky Dance
Used: Fraps and Sony Vegas Pro 12
Last edited by Mooq; Jan 10, 2015 at 09:33 PM.
Moved back to Donkey..
colors don't fit

can't stop thinking of this song in osu
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

dam i feel bad of thinkin like that but this may help if not am sorry,
the colors dont fit as tyzi pointed, the replays and the freecam are boring in the way you view they,you missed alot of sync intro took too long,the uke bumping up was boring as well work on these and you will get better if not and you disliked my comment am sorry but thought it would help
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
never ghost through a tori for a transitions.
keyframes were bad because they stayed on one side and barely moved.
cc next time, even if it's a scrap.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by experts View Post
dam i feel bad of thinkin like that but this may help if not am sorry,
the colors dont fit as tyzi pointed, the replays and the freecam are boring in the way you view they,you missed alot of sync intro took too long,the uke bumping up was boring as well work on these and you will get better if not and you disliked my comment am sorry but thought it would help

Did you really call Dezrai's replays boring, the fuck?
I can't agree with you on the intro taking too long, there were still another 3 replays to add in, so it wouldn't of been to long at all.
There were only 2 things that were slightly off sync (which I would most likely have fixed) and 1 thing that wasn't on sync, so no I didn't miss allot of sync.
I have no idea what an uke bumping up is.
Can you link me to one of your edits through PM's please? thanks.

Originally Posted by Velair View Post
never ghost through a tori for a transitions.
keyframes were bad because they stayed on one side and barely moved.
cc next time, even if it's a scrap.

Noted.
Thanks for the CnC!
Moved back to Donkey..
Originally Posted by Mooq View Post
I can't agree with you on the intro taking too long, there were still another 3 replays to add in, so it wouldn't of been to long at all.
There were only 2 things that were slightly off sync (which I would most likely have fixed) and 1 thing that wasn't on sync, so no I didn't miss allot of sync.
I have no idea what an uke bumping up is.

you made his replays look boring

nothing was really going on in the intro besides some text and some annoying overlay so it felt like forever like i was waiting for something to happen

there are only 3 replays, 2 things off sync is still missing a lot of sync

uke bumping probably means dms or something, but either way you made everything look boring

Can you link me to one of your edits through PM's please? thanks.

cant tell if you were trying to be rude or not
cnc can come from anyone

take cnc for the scrap, dont defend because of what you think you would have done, you might as well not have posted this
Translations since you don't seem to understand what people are saying:

-The little zoom in/zoom out effect is difficult to pull off in SV due to the lack of a graph editor, make it a little quicker or more interesting

-Camera movement was a little slow, could be more dynamic

-The whole making uke appear/disappear had no purpose in making the video appear more interesting

And yeah, don't dismiss people based on their skill level in editing. You're trying to appeal to the general audience (who do not edit videos and stuff) and if they don't like it then you're doing something wrong. I'm sure you've complained about a movie or some music once despite having no background in doing those things
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions

Originally Posted by cat View Post
you made his replays look boring

^
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS