Toribash
Original Post
Blockland Online multiplayer game Build,chat and fight
Ok so. Blockland. The title say's most but... Let me start again. Blockland. A online multiplayer game. Not free but it's not the much to buy so you can already consider it done. In Blockland you can play game mode's such as

Freebuild:This mostly say's it's self but I'll explain it anyway. This isn't really much of a game mode it's mostly just a... well... freebuild. Build cool stuff invite some friends show it off. You know. This is pretty fun single player but play with others for added fun.

Speedkart:A racing game mode where you pick your go-kart pick the color hop in and off you go! This can be done in single player but I would suggest multiplayer for this. There is quiet a few racetracks and each racetrack has 9 rounds. The host can change this though.

Pirate DM:Says it's self like freebuild. But I'll explain it too. This is where you gotta fight other's by sword to sword combat. Or with a cannon and blast their ship to pieces! Try to resist stupidity and not blast your own ship though. I've gotten on a ship before and blasted some guy with the cannon next to them ha! FTW

There's plenty of other game mode's but you'll have to find out yourself. I hope you see you online! Bye for now!
You can't rush and just call yourself a Toribash master. You gotta take it one step at a time.
I'm surprised we have to pay for this game.

man i remember playing this game back in 07'.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker