Ranking
Original Post
FOOL Running A Server
I was in a server with 73CHEVELLE. I did absoloutly nothing wrong, and his little immature ass thought it was funny to mute me and kick me several times for no reason at all.

and he persisted, now with the help of Daxx777 egging it on to ban me for absolutley no reason at all.

I wasnt sure who to PM to report him, but I hope This thread does the trick. at first it was just a bit of fun to keep muting me and we were laughing about it, but then he kept doing it when i asked to stop. Then he changed the server password so i couldnt get in.

P.S. in the first screenshot, ramen wasnt calling me an asshole.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]

if you dont have any help just dont post please.it actually isnt his server. he took it over from RAWRRR. then he just kept being a dickhead to me and got his little 6th grader friends to piss me off.
[RENEGADE]
fine, you made your point.
@ im not reporting him for kicking me. I'm reporting him because of his childish crap and muting me for a laugh. ABUSE.
i dont have many more screenshots of him muting me, but you can ask anyone who was in there as long as i was, he muted me for no reason. and not just me. he muted a lot of people for no reason and then umnuted them and puts "lol".
Last edited by Tiebasher; Sep 8, 2008 at 01:07 AM.
[RENEGADE]
Reasoning behind being able to make your own servers: If you don't like some crappy ops, make your own and be a better op.

Alternatively, read about how IRC is anarchistic.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
This is the main flaw in the servers, that any retarded 9 year old faggot can make a server assuming he can click a few things and type in the name -.-
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
but you would expect that sever to be empty, wouldnt you?
If the admin sucks, why would i join?
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
He also muted and kicked me once for no apparent reason.
Well, don't sweat it and go to another server, there are many much nicer people out there.
yeah i guess so, but it still bugs me cus we were just messin around and then it got serious... (that sounded very very wrong)
[RENEGADE]