Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
FPS Problem.
Hi! There is a big problem in my Toribash client.... Theres sudden FPS drops like 60-> 17 for no reason.. I have high-end computer with 3GB of RAM, 8800GT, 2,83GHz Core 2 Duo.. So it should be component problem. Ive tried reinstalling and it doesnt work.. sometimes playing the tutorial all over again helps and sometime it doesnt.
When you uninstall it, are you actually REMOVING it? As in, removing it's software from the computer through the control panel?

Try that.
Some of the older Intel mobo's had a slowdown problem with more than 2 gig installed.

Also turn on shaders - really your card should be running them.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Possibly a component throttling down due to heat or more likely Windows doing something in the background.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Before you all start trying to diagnose random hardware issues, when do these slowdowns happen?
Is it when there's a lot of collisions and various interactions between tori/uke/the environment?
Does it just randomly happen after playing for a while?
Are you overclocking any parts of your computer?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane