Toribash
Original Post
[ART] What does TRichard21 do outside of TB?
Hello there Toribash community.

So as most of you know I am a modder, parkour enthusiast and Mas/Spar'r. But that is just within Toribash.

Now I will share with you what it is I actually do career wise. The other side of me is believe it or not , a Professional Landscape Artist and Photographer.
And I am here to share with you some of the work that I have done.

I hope this will inspire other artists to share their work with Toribash because were are more then just players.

Beyond The Tattered Veil

[/IMG]

[CENTER]A Curious Eye[/CENTER

[/IMG]

Just Below

[/IMG]

Now I am not concerned about copyright jargen, the images have flaws and are not usable. I hope you enjoy.
Glad you made a thread, ma'man! It's lookin' good.
Beyond the tattered veil is my personal favorite-- It seemed to capture the most emotion, in my opinion.
I might have to make a thread for myself.
Keep it up!
Ah thank you you guys, it is much appreciated.

The last two are in an ongoing series for my up coming show. All are large scale.
Then shortly afterwards I will be competing in live painting competition for the right to represent my province in a battle for the title of Art Battle Champion of Canada.

If you have not heard of Art Battle, check it out. It is like nothing have ever seen.

http://artbattle.ca/
Those are pretty good. Nice use of tones and composition. Also thanks for showing me the art battle thing, definitely a great watch. If I ever find myself in Canada I'll make sure to attend to one!

For now though, I'll suggest that you get a broader horizon to work with. Do some things with daylight, rather than the nightly scheme you keep using, or go completely different and draw animals or even humans! You're great at what you do, but it seems really specific. Keep at it though, if you want to continue drawing like this it's fine too, don't let an opinion stop you from doing what you enjoy.
I appreciate the suggestion Potateau , though there are far too many landscapes with a daylight perspective and to me is over used. Daylight is the basic fundamental learned and can be quite lovely but I would rather break away from the norm and paint what I see, not what everyone else sees.
Amazing, Just, Amazing

Colors blend perfectly into echother on every painting. I love them.
Your landscapes are amazing and nothing but that i can say.
ONLY thing i can find to nag about is that some parts of the paintings are quite blurry. However i can understand since it's oil. Friggin amazing work man.
You have a nice talent.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.