Toribash
Original Post
Gimp Question...2
how would i add brushes in gimp?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
tyvm again cindermomo :P
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
um... i don't think those work (they don't ive tryed) because i use gimp 2.0. any other ones?
"I assume you mean how to add new brushes and use them...when you are downloading new brushes save them in c:/Program Files/Gimp-2.0/share/gimp/2.0/brushes. Even if you have Gimp open you can see them right away by clicking on the brush icon in the Gimp tool box and clicking on the "open brush dialog" icon-usually this is a circle which is below the main tool box area (if you let your cursor sit on anything in the tool box for a moment it will tell you what it is) Now hit the refresh symbol (arrows going in circular motion) at the complete bottom right of the tool box. Your new brushes should show up right away."

Taken from http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2171941AAaMC0x

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
hm... i will try that...tnx