Secondsoul
1 Votes / 20.00%
Frost-dragon
4 Votes / 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Help, i confuse!
ok... who you belived, SecondSoul or Frost-dragon, cause they got into a fight yesterday or something like that. then Secondsoul told me his side of the story then Frost-dragon told me his side of the story, they say those exacly word

SecondSoul side of the story:

i create my private server, then those Toridragon member called (name not available) and (name not available). those Toridragons ask to be op. then Secondsoul did. then Toridragon deop Secondsoul. then kick him. then make the server into thier own server and called it Toridragon layer.

Frost-dragon side of the story:

was picking a server to join and i happened to notice sasuke8745 was leading a rebellion against you
otherwise known as [NONAnimals]
i went in to investigate,
got kicked,
entered 2 more times,
got kicked 2 more times,
i got enraged and decided to trick the TRUE TRAITOR'S [NONAnimals] into making me auth
then forth i was letting out my anger into deauthing them
and repeatedily kicking them such as done to myself

so... which is true, cause i can't find the witness. so i need your option...

click on the poll to say who is a traitor (a poll above this message)
Last edited by Wolfboy_old; Sep 9, 2008 at 02:17 AM.
who cares they were both being idiots
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
It was secondsoul, he was such a big idiot to give auth to someone who just asked, and didn't make another server when he could have.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
What happens in private servers is of no concern, in cases of op abuse and such.

If you're having problems with someone, go to a different server, or make a new one.

Don't give ops to people you can't trust.
Last edited by Delaid; Sep 9, 2008 at 02:19 AM.
Alright;

1. Op wars and things in private servers aren't really of concern unless it's a TA or something abusing power. Don't waste time with petty arguments when you can leave and make a new server just as easily.
2. I'm curious as to how a biased poll will pierce the veil of confusion and reveal who's telling the truth.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
those private servers are nothing but trouble...u go in one of them and some orange belt kicks u just because...
Back to the story...the first one sounds more realistic.
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
If your constantly getting kicked i see no posiblity into tricking them into oping you...

you tricked me to op YOU
<KiTFoX> Just because I type pretty, doesn't mean I'm not a fucking idiot.