Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Constructional Garbage (mudbox set)
Concept was robot put together from thrown away electronical equipment.

Made in Mudbox
All textures used in this is from
www.cgtextures.com and is taken from the manmade section. Painted with stencils and brushes in Mudbox
This was the set I made on the stream earlier, took me about 4 hours total.
sale thread

Here is how you can use mudbox to texture for toribash
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=382961
nblx advanced texturing tutorial
absolutely love the concept and was executed rather well for something so complicated
some things i don't agree with are the mirrored parts of the hips and legs as well as the feet
if you had at least added some sort of "wear" to them it would've been better if kept mirrored
mapping is spot on, at least from certain angles which isn't bad
genuinely great job, ezeth, i love this and it's now one of my favorite sets
i'd be happy to see you do more of these
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Thanks man, I agree with the legs, I don't really see why I mirrored them seeing as I make both sides seperately anyways :P

Here under construction:
The set came out amazing man.
I was watching the livestream yesterday (dimasmatos) and i told you that the thighs could be more asymmetrical but it's still an amazing piece of art.
Congratulations.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Thanks man, I agree with the legs, I don't really see why I mirrored them seeing as I make both sides seperately anyways :P

Here under construction:

this is awesome. That could make a nice wallpaper.

I like the set. I'm not too big of a fan of the idea, but you portrayed it beautifully.

I think I like the head the most. As Hobo said, the legs are slightly strange because of the mirroring.

Still very good. I like your style.
Creativity at its best , I love it.

Especially the dismantled image. You should sell these as wallpapers my friend. Even if the person does not play toribash, I can still see them wanting it.
Originally Posted by UkePT View Post
The set came out amazing man.
I was watching the livestream yesterday (dimasmatos) and i told you that the thighs could be more asymmetrical but it's still an amazing piece of art.
Congratulations.

Ah, so that was you Thanks man, and thanks for watching.

Originally Posted by Clay View Post
this is awesome. That could make a nice wallpaper.

I like the set. I'm not too big of a fan of the idea, but you portrayed it beautifully.

I think I like the head the most. As Hobo said, the legs are slightly strange because of the mirroring.

Still very good. I like your style.

yeah, kind of too much bother to change the legs at this point, but I will keep this in mind for my next set.

Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Creativity at its best , I love it.

Especially the dismantled image. You should sell these as wallpapers my friend. Even if the person does not play toribash, I can still see them wanting it.

I could make a wallpaper out of it if people want to use the wallpaper. I don't really see myself getting paid for this sort of thing tho, unless its a personal background by request.
ʘ‿ʘ

It turned out great, still my favorite part by far is the head, the face is adorable. The whole idea is pretty unique and the idea was fleshed out well. Nice job!