Toribash
Original Post
(Pacific) Pacific Rift Recruitment
Read the rules before making your application. Put "applesauce" at the end of your application. Sloppy applications are denied and will not be tolerated. The more effort you put in the more I know you will want in. It may take three to four days for us to accept or deny your applications. You must be active ingame and on the forums. Also give us your name, how old you are, your language, your belt, your favorite mods, and tell us about yourself. Also send your best replays (At least two).

Pacific Rift
Last edited by Bobguy521; Feb 18, 2015 at 08:10 PM.
Uh, wrong section buddy. How in the world did you happen to put this thread in the Torishop discussion of all things?

Moved to the clan recruitment section, since that's where I assume you wanted this thread to go.

edit: Changed your title to correspond with the clan section rules as well.
Last edited by Creati0n; Feb 12, 2015 at 02:50 AM.
Originally Posted by MercuryPie View Post
I accidentally quit can I cum back 😉 APPLESAUCE

Sorry bro it doesn't work like that and im pretty sure we kicked you for inactivity
Hi!

My name is Chris. I am from Germany and I am 14 years old (9th February) I've never been in a Clan before so I thought i should try and apply for a clan. This is the second Clan that i've applied to. I first applied for Vibe but I got rejected,so hopefuly I won't get rejected now.I am also really close to black belt, i think 49 games
My favorite mods are aikido and jousting. I don't know how active this clan is,but I am really friendly, so maybe I can get this clan to socialize more :P. I also like to draw, so I started drawing heads. Maybe if I get better I can draw stuff for this clan. APPLESAUCE
Attached Files
tackle xD.rpl (38.4 KB, 2 views)
lelrekt.rpl (19.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by OceanicC; Apr 6, 2015 at 11:02 PM.
“Don't you dare die on me,Bob! I'll freakin' kill you if you die!”
― PewDiePie
I am now a black belt and i still would like to join
― PewDiePie
Cakeboss1 I think you can improve your application.
Look at mine for example! ;)

NEUTRAL

PS: Put APPLESAUCE at the end of your application :P
Last edited by OceanicC; Apr 20, 2015 at 06:15 PM.
― PewDiePie
Read Me
hello my name is Guilherme am Brazilian , speak in Portuguese , I am blue belt , my favorite mods are jousting and a little Akido , I am a boy who is 12 years old wanting to first go into a clan , very toribash game but a few days I am missing . That's it ...
hey my name is Lucas i'm 12 and i would like to join your clan im not that bad of a player i have 450 tc and play tournes currently i am a orange but i may upgrade soon im sorry i can not send replay hope to get recuited soon guys :3

applesauce