Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S][T] Slugfest Championship Belt (3d item)
firstly, RIP to our fallen slugfest champion of 2014 "Iron" N3WB. this belt is one of a kind, forged by the god avwave himself, this won't ever show up in the torishop and was originally for a month long boxing event hosted by the godsquad, which you can check out here. not only is this a one of a kind 3d item, but also passes as a collectors item of sorts.

now to get down to business, being the greedy fuck I am, I am willing to part with this item for a price (a very large price).

the autobuy for this item is: 1 million TC
I know what you're thinking, "this is steep as hell mwah what the fuck dude". ya well this is a dope ass belt dog you gotta pay to for this kind of versace one of a kind quality.

items I am willing to have traded along with this item (you may/will need to add TC with your offer if you are trying to trade with any of these):
Kung Fu Master Beard
Geta Shoes (pair)
Full 512 Textures
Icon
Marlboro Lights
Lighter
Pet Rock

I'll let you guys make your offers below, obviously low offers will just be ignored. will keep this thread up for as long as possible until the real high rollers show up. If you need any more previews other than what I've shown below, download and view the item ingame with my tori.

teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
nope, not an auction. just shoot me some

i just obviously wont take offers i deem low
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.