Toribash
Original Post
Torishop bug
Hello , while i looking into torishop , i saw Elf timer in only sphinx colors its little bug but it is and i wanna tell about it admins :P
Last edited by Sephlou; Sep 9, 2008 at 07:47 PM.
Yeah, I just noticed this too. Under 'View by color' and selecting 'sphinx' there appears to be an elf timer. However, The price and stock are different to the elf timer so it's probably just the elf timer picture that's in place of sphinx timer.

The attachment shows the glitch.
Attached Images
Torishop Glitch.jpg (22.6 KB, 18 views)
1.Clean ALL Private data and cookies
2.Reinstall Browser
3.Run chkdsk on cmd

If this doesn't Work
FORMAT YOUR PC >: D

User was infracted for this rather useless post. The error on the site has nothing to do with your computer, reformatting would likely cause more problems, in the end.
Last edited by Lapsus; Sep 14, 2008 at 12:39 AM.
It is indeed a bug in the torishop, and has pretty much nothing to do with your browser or computer at all.

The only way to fix it, is to wait for veb to do it.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane