Toribash
Original Post
(TheMafia) The Mafia

wip. if anyone writes stories please contact.

1. Do be active. If you have not posted or been in-game active for over one week (without telling the clan) then you may be kicked.
  2. Do be polite and respect others in and out of the clan.
  3. Don’t be rude or nasty when in clan wars, they are competitive and nothing else.
  4. Stay in touch with all clan members this helps if you want to meet in-game or talk about things concerning the clan.
  5. Don’ spam threads or in-game chat with useless comments such as New World Order is the best (they will already know this).
  6. And just don’t be a complete idiot

[] Become official
[x] Have 25k in the Bank
[] Have 50k in the Bank
[] Have 100k in the Bank
[x] Have 10 Loyal Members
[] Have 15 Loyal Members
[] Have 20 Loyal Members
[] Be in the Top 50 clans
[] Be in the Top 25 clans
[] Be in the Top 10 clans
[] Be in the Top 3 clans
[] Be Rank 1
[x] Be the best clan

Want to apply for mafia? Think you have what it takes? Well you can try. You will need to make a free form application and it must include these things
-Name (optional)
-GMT
-3 replays either from multiplayer or free play
-Tell us about yourself and what you like to do apart from play Toribash

Ruby
Swosh
Jyrii
nwoBank
Luminated
DrJekyll
Fvckboii
Iaith
Selfbets

(A) Apocalypse
Jeva

None.. yet.

Bank:
nwoBank

Users with access to bank:
Ruby

Donations:

Username - Amount
Walkinater - 500
Walkinater - 500
Swosh - 3315
DrJekkyl - 8000
PoIiceman - 1358
Iaith - 14000
Last edited by ruby; Jul 22, 2015 at 12:23 AM.
you are missing some info., please read the clan discussion rules & guidelines and update your thread accordingly
Hello I am idabosswiz and i would like to apply for nwo I am 11 and my gmt is -7:00 my mods are mushu and abd I need abd training down below are my replays I like gaming and I am nice and respectful and Also I bike sometimes, I usually play toribash a lot, Sometimes other games and I never rage quit unless hacks, I am a great member and I would love to be in nwo and thats all I have to say and also P.S I am sorry for the bad app in advance and I did not just slop this up I actually spent my time on it. BTW I KNOW I AM DENIED JUST BECAUSE I DON'T SAVE REPLAYS
Attached Files
woah pro edited.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
woah pro.rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
woah tk.rpl (77.4 KB, 3 views)
get rekt.rpl (16.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by idabosswiz; Jul 20, 2015 at 10:57 PM. Reason: becuz i wanna
Originally Posted by idabosswiz View Post
Hello I would like to apply for nwo my username is idabosswiz I am currently 11 close to 12 my gmt is (GMT -7:00) I am a gamer with a youtube my best mod is mushu i play abd sometimes and ok at it I need someone to train me or be a trainer for me btw sorry for bad app i don't like doing apps and I don't practice I am also kind and respectful if you want me at anytime pm me your skype will add you or will add you on steam

Ruby you bish, get us a recruitment center.

Hello good sir. Let's see if you have given us everything we need to know.

Name [y] idabosswiz
GMT [y] -7:00
Mods [y] Mushu & ABD (needs training)
Replays [y]
Extra Info [n] I won't tick this box because I don't think you have given us enough information about yourself outside of Toribash. I would appreciate it if you did so and I am sure so would the other members. I know there isn't really too much to say and so your app may seem a bit small but I believe you can do a better job. Sell yourself to us (give us all your body boii) to show us you really do want to be a part of the illumanti.
Hey I'd like to join NWO. My first name is Stephen and I come from Ireland so i'm (GMT:00) (Uk time) I'm 13, 14 in September.
Im pretty good at aikido mods, im decent at mushu, and good at lenshu.
I like music I also produce it myself. I hang out my friends usually when i'm not playing toribash
I put replays in attachments and I could also do half decent clan artwork

(No the WTFF replay is not rigged :o)
Attached Files
WTFFFF.rpl (46.2 KB, 5 views)
B00MKICK.rpl (27.5 KB, 5 views)
That decap tho.rpl (137.0 KB, 4 views)