Toribash
Original Post
Left 4 Dead 2 ~ Hordes of Zombies are now here

Left 4 Dead 2

Zombie apocalypse, the most of the humanity is dead, save yourself from zombies!

Left 4 Dead 2 is an FPS. You start every map in a safe zone with a group of four players, the survivors. After you have taken with you guns, ammunitions and a medikit, you have to reach another safe zone at the end of the map. Easy? Not with zombies between you and your aim. Hordes of zombies will come to hug, punch and kill you. Two teams: Survivors vs Infecteds. Zombies, between their armies, have Special Infected, that are the zombies that you can use to kill Survivors (if you are in the Infected Team). Those Special guys are different from normal zombies, each of them has a special ability to murder faster the poor Survivors trapped between other zombies.

This game is all based on cooperation. It isn't important how good you are: if you look around and you don't see anyone of your mates, you die. This is why playing the Multiplayer makes the game so funny (and tragic sometimes).

Thread aim

General discussion

Yes, you can discuss everything that is related with the game. If you need opinions, suggestions, if you want to share a tactic, if you simply want to tell us a funny thing that happened while you were playing... Feel free to write!
No spam.

My questions!

1. Which Survivor do you like the most? The most stupid one?
2. Special Infecteds: your opinions about them? Who do you like the most? Who do you hate to play against? ...
3. Most beautiful campaign? Which method of escaping do you like most?
4. Share your experiences! Weird bugs that you found? Something really stupid or without any logic just happened?

Cheers!
Last edited by WeppetKo; Feb 22, 2015 at 06:46 PM.
1.Ellis-Rochell
2.Well a nice feature to a zombie game. Hunter. No why should i hate them?
3.Forgot my main campaign, brb going to play again and edit this.
4.Didn't have any shitty bug or something....:C
Azzeffir, any shitty bugs? I dont believe you :D

So, i'm going to answer myself and share my experiences.

1- Bill is absolutely the survivor that i like the most, with his white beard and infinite cigarette, he is the coolest guy. Louis is absolutely the most stupid thing i have ever seen, when he is a bot (not controlled by a player), he can't do nearly anything. Once i have been caught by a charger, and Louis was simply watching me dying under the charger. I wonder what was he thinking about...

2- Playing as an Infected is much funnier than survivor imo, especially Charger and Boomer, because, if used correctly, they usually make a mess between survivors. I hate Jockeys, HATE, i can't play neither with or against them.

3- I really like the Luna Park map, all the rides, zombie clowns, minigames inside it, Chomsky the dwarf, fireworks, final concert of Midnight Riders... And final escape in helicopter. Epic.

4- Bugs and funny things? I could write forever about them.
  • In some servers that i joined, the gravity was so low that i could jump over roofs throught all the map, without caring about zombies under me.
  • In another server there were suicidal zombies with a bomb as head.
  • Once i threw a molotov to a tank, but he killed me. I respawned in the safe room, i was taking some guns and ammunitions, when suddently i hear Tank's music. I go near the door to see what's happening, and the tank, still on fire, destroys saferoom's door and kills me.
  • Many and many times i died in elevators, because they have the bad habit to poop you down while you are using them.
  • Once Rochelle had the body completely invisible except the head.
  • Yesterday in Hard Rain, i heard Tank's music, i was ready with a molotov. Nothing. There were just some rocks flying around, we couldn't see it. Nearly at the end of the map we found his dead body near an elevator. What?

I'll post other bugs later.

Also, have you ever tried the campaign Suicide Blitz? It's a custom map that you can download from Steam's workshop. It's one of best map that i have ever played. I just tell you: the fifth map is an huge football stadium, and there is a Portal 2 easter egg (yes, you play some test chambers with L4D characters).
Last edited by WeppetKo; Feb 22, 2015 at 08:05 PM.
I definitely enjoy playing Hunter the most. You get rewarded for playing sneakily which I love. Plus they look so stylish.
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
I definitely enjoy playing Hunter the most. You get rewarded for playing sneakily which I love. Plus they look so stylish.

After seeing this video

Look inside

i had the same opinion.

"Oh wow, what the fuck, let's try this!". I opened the game, joined a server. And you can imagine what happened.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Feb 25, 2015 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Video broken
1. Bill, then Ellis

2. They're what make L4D a good Zombie game over the others. they're diverse, and most take teamwork to overcome. I love Hunters the most. Their sneaky actions are pretty amazing, and even if you get lunged at from nowhere sometimes, it's a hell of a time if you are one. I hate witches the most personally. When I have my volume down and truck into a room and suddenly I'm downed. Makes me observant. Sometimes getting around them can be a real pain if you've straddled off from your friends.

3. I don't ave any Memorable Campaigns, but I'd definitely enjoy the exits of holding out against waves and waves of zombies. Makes a challenge near the end where you have to defend against a ton of zombies while Tanks and Spitters are coming at you.

4. Not many bugs, except when me and my friends were out fighting a Tank. I was the only one nearby, and I tried to 1v1 the Tank (I was semi-new at this point). He lobbed a rock over toward, and I ran out of the way, but it had seemed to hit a movable object, which ricocheted, hit me and downed me. I guess the game flipped out and gave the movable item the damage the rock out give if it hit me, so it got confused and ended up wrecking me. That was pretty much my first or second hands first experience with a tank.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands