Ranking
Original Post
[S] Steam Game Shop
Hello, and welcome to my Steam game shop! Here you can purchase games on the Steam platform for TC.

The purpose of this service is to provide Steam games to others without the use of PayPal, or any real money for that matter. You trade TC you've earned for games you can enjoy, without the hassle of selling TC.

My Steam account
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shmevin

Current rate:
10,000 TC per dollar USD

To calculate the price of a game, multiply the game's current store price in USD by 10,000 to get the price in TC.

Examples
Garry's Mod: $9.99 = 100,000 TC
Counter Strike: Global Offensive: $14.99 = 150,000 TC
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: $59.99 = 600,000 TC

Information

Procedure
If you're interested in buying a game, send me a PM stating which game you'd like to purchase, or add me personally on Steam. Once we come to an agreement, you will send the TC, and I'll buy the game and gift the game to your Steam account.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or post here. I'll be happy to assist you.

Completed Transactions This Season:

Last edited by Shmevin; Mar 17, 2015 at 05:06 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How much for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3? It's 80r$ in my country so it should be like 40$, would be great if you check it for me, though.
I suck.
Originally Posted by Rare View Post
Sent 150k tc and my steam info for cs go

Transaction completed. Thank you, and enjoy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm intrested in Assassins's Creed 3 and 4 on these Ubi-dissapointing-$oft sales. 15.8$ both. Only if you take them at these promotions i'm gonna buy them for 158k or no. PM if intrested.
Omg Im buying csgo if you do 75k. Waited for this for 4 years please... I have uni exam tomorrow make this please!!! Have to sleep now for exam.
my steam name is kara_kedi02 with a black lion image. Ill be at home like 12:00 gmt Tomorrow ''-'
Last edited by IBlackleon; Mar 14, 2015 at 08:04 PM.
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I'm intrested in Assassins's Creed 3 and 4 on these Ubi-dissapointing-$oft sales. 15.8$ both. Only if you take them at these promotions i'm gonna buy them for 158k or no. PM if intrested.

Assassin’s Creed III: $4.99 = 50,000 TC
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: $19.99 = 200,000 TC
Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
Omg Im buying csgo if you do 75k. Waited for this for 4 years please... I have uni exam tomorrow make this please!!! Have to sleep now for exam.
my steam name is kara_kedi02 with a black lion image. Ill be at home like 12:00 gmt Tomorrow ''-'

Send me your Steam Community URL instead, or add me through my URL on the first post. Please send the TC as well if you want to buy the game.
Last edited by Shmevin; Mar 14, 2015 at 08:34 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]