Original Post
nicoolasw you just suck, dude

[D]= Decap
[M]= Madman
[S]= Splitdecap
Attached Files
#Nico - Twices.rpl (129.0 KB, 33 views)
#Nico - Far.rpl (175.0 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by nicoolasw; Oct 29, 2015 at 06:15 PM.
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
I have to keep this active.
Im changing the format of my replays, now I use normal gravity and added replay clasification

[D]= Decap
[M]= Madman
[S]= Splitdecap

Another replay
Attached Files
[D] - Stone.rpl (96.0 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by nicoolasw; Mar 9, 2015 at 09:48 PM.
hey nicoco well the opener wasn't bad but the kick looked really awkward i personally think having the opposite of the one your kicking with should be extended and your abs contracted when going for a forward kick but that's just me
Last edited by srux2; Mar 10, 2015 at 12:25 AM.
Originally Posted by srux2 View Post
hey nicoco well the opener wasn't bad but the kick looked really awkward i personally think having the opposite of the one your kicking with should be extended and your abs contracted when going for a forward kick but that's just me

CnC it's well apreciated, thank you
it was okay; first part when your grabbed before you got close to the body is a no no for sp replays your booms were pretty good work on your balance though and you will be set

nice job
Split decap finished

Looking for some cnc
Attached Files
[S] - Misery.rpl (175.8 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by nicoolasw; Mar 17, 2015 at 11:35 AM.
Hello.

The opener to this one was unnecesairly boring and lengthy, but as fast as you made that split shit started to go down. You got some sweet Dms and my favorite one must be the first one.

Things to improve:
-Try to make you openers less lengthy, if you want them to be lengthy then atleast make them interesting or appealing to the eye.

-Work on your fluidity, the kicks you did were great but i felt like they were pretty stiff. try to work on that.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen