Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] I can't login to my main account
yeah as the title says i can't login to my main witch is if you haven't already geussed is SruX i restarted toribash and sevral loging in twice it's not working in in forums or in-game halp plz
Last edited by srux2; Mar 9, 2015 at 02:41 AM.
Either you're not using the correct password, or there could be a glitch of some sorts. I recommend messaging a Game Master to help you.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Maybe it could be time for you to reset your password. But I think you would've found the prompt already.
If you forgot your password, use this http://forum.toribash.com/login.php?do=lostpw

If you didn't provide e-mail or the mail doesn't come (remember to check spam box), contact admins (red names http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php ) either via PM or on #support irc.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
my email is now working again it wasn't b4 but my password and user are not i and it's also not sending an email to me on how to reset my password
Last edited by srux2; Mar 11, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
When you're resetting your password a new one is generated, you can find it in the email. It will allow to login and change it from there. Also if you request a password change it may take a while for another email to arrive. Check your spam mail aswell.
ok thank you for your help what is the maximum time i'll have to wait
Last edited by srux2; Mar 11, 2015 at 04:25 AM.
Using the "I forgot pass" function it should give you a mail within 15 minutes, if it doesn't (remember spam folder etc) then you'll need admins. After PMing admin you'd probably get an answer within 48h, if you don't you may consider PMing him again (or pming another one). If you catch one online on #support, it'd be almost instant but you need to catch them in the first place.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
IT's been hours and i still haven't gotten it and i checked all my folders
Last edited by srux2; Mar 11, 2015 at 10:47 AM.