Toribash
Re: do you need to be registered for...
I think so. Ask someone like hampa to be sure though...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by [CQC
Skate ]
Yes.

This text is here, so that someone can say this is spam, and click t3h delete button

Is what I think it said... clear and concise answers are good you know... and this is to be in support...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona
Originally Posted by [CQC
Skate ]
Yes.

This text is here, so that someone can say this is spam, and click t3h delete button

Is what I think it said... clear and concise answers are good you know... and this is to be in support...

sorry about that,

i suppose i could try buying it, and if it doesnt work then hopefully i wont have just wasted tori-money...
Yes, you need to own a reg key. How else would it know to give that certain toribasher the custom blood if you don't supply a reg key?
omfg I sell muzik: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=80455

<veb> I want to see me giving hampa a bj
<veb> :D
<clownhunter> http://clothing.sitesled.com/How_veb...e_is_today.rpl
i dont believe you have to be registered.

It works from your forum name. If your forum name and in-game name are the same, you will get your blood.
I has a flavour
Originally Posted by SlainVeteran
i dont believe you have to be registered.

It works from your forum name. If your forum name and in-game name are the same, you will get your blood.

i will have tp give it a try tomarow
There's been tons of confusion over this issue. I disagree with SlainVeteran because of one thing - unregged players don't have nickname protection.

Though it really can swing either way.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.