Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Replay Folder
Hi

Im trying to make a folder of my replays to see which ones i should delete and which ones i should keep (it will also make it easier to get rid of the ones i didn't make)

So yeah, yes i tried, no i didn't succeed
This folder us already made. You need to go into your Toribash folder and depending on if it's the Steam or the standalone version you TB folder will be in a different place. Which do you use?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
ok go to computer then go to the harddrive that Steam was downloaded onto Programfilesx86>steam>then i usually just hit Ctrl+F then search for toribash (its easier) then when you get into the TB folder just scroll down and there will be a folder called "replays" and just open that and thats where all your replays are. You can make a shortcut too it. sorry if im bad at explaining things
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Ok I think in bad at explaining things. I don't mean the folder with every single replay in it, I'm wondering how I can make a specific folder for my replays. Just for example there's the folder that says system that has specific replays
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
Ok I think in bad at explaining things. I don't mean the folder with every single replay in it, I'm wondering how I can make a specific folder for my replays. Just for example there's the folder that says system that has specific replays

just make a folder like you would make for windows. for example, here are the folders INSIDE my replay folder:

pic

and here is what it looks like ingame:

pic

i can open the folders inside toribash by double clicking them.
oh yeah
Just create new folders and put them in your replay folder. Then you can put your unfinished replays in there.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]