Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Dirt Dog
New video you guys, 2sync 4me, Ending was awkward, I know, but here it is Editing software: Adobe After Effects CS6
Last edited by rcnerf; Mar 28, 2015 at 12:11 AM.
This is looking pretty good! Very smooth for the most part.

The pancrop should be calmed down a bit more in my opinion, it got a little irritating after a while. Some of the sync seemed off-beat, but the sync that was on-beat was sick and made up for it.

The music wasn't my thing and seemed a little repetitive, but that's obviously just a matter or preference. I think you should try something without a plain black background too - it's quite atmospheric but I think you could do more interesting things with better shaders.

All in all good job, I like how you're progressing : )
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
good video, and instead of the inverted shader or what ever you used try new planet 2 i believe its called... it looks amazing for videos in my opinion but for the record im the dirtiest dog
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
couldnt have chosen the replays any more worse than u did tbh

bad ending and you know it but you left it there?
really?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Sick video. The dark theme fit the music, and I liked how it was put together.

Where'd you get the replays? I noticed a few of mine in there c:
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I bet you did Sky, because I used 2! I went looking through random threads c: Pm me your skype so I can stay up to date with your replays, I'm in need right now also c:
I didn't like this video. It did not live up to what I thought it was going to turn into. I did not like the replays. I did not like the song. I did not like that fact that I did not notice the sync until 0:40. I did not like the Motion Blur. I did not like The pixels that were on my screen while I was watching the video. If you fix all of these things I don't like, you will be eligible for a political spot in my new totalitarian empire. Thank you.
LOLLOLOLOL

Ye mang