Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[SOLVED] Belt Error
I'm a green belt, I was playing in a lobby, and all of a sudden, I looked at my score, it said I was Blue Belt, I didn't get a achievement and the site says I'm only Green Belt. Any idea as to what caused this? I certainly don't. It was a official server as well.
Edit: So it also says it at the side? If I'm Blue Belt why do I not have the achievement? I have no clue what is currently going on...
Last edited by JtanK; Apr 1, 2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: solved
Can I have a sandwich? No? Okay.
I didn't get a achievement and the site says I'm only Green Belt. Any idea as to what caused this? I certainly don't.
Originally Posted by 016hnoor View Post
I didn't get a achievement and the site says I'm only Green Belt. Any idea as to what caused this? I certainly don't.

This has been a long-time "issue" (although it isn't really a issue), the website achievements take time to update, so it will update, just not right away.
Originally Posted by lolwut38 View Post
I'm a green belt, I was playing in a lobby, and all of a sudden, I looked at my score, it said I was Blue Belt, I didn't get a achievement and the site says I'm only Green Belt. Any idea as to what caused this? I certainly don't. It was a official server as well.
Edit: So it also says it at the side? If I'm Blue Belt why do I not have the achievement? I have no clue what is currently going on...

It is a little known glitch/problem that is common.
Wait for a while, you should be able to get the achievement...
self proclaimed lurker and stalker