Song : Work it (Stooki Sound Remix)

Deskription

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
god that was awful
no real flow, obnoxious song and effects to go with it
sure there was sync but jesus christ i wish that it changed anything
please dscigs, please - it was so bad it hurt
it was like you tried to put everything unoriginal into one video with a horrid song to match
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Hobo summed up all my thoughts. It was obnoxious to look at. It was even obnoxious to hear. So much was going on that I couldn't even tell what was going on.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I mean you're good with your effects but your basics such as sync and velo aren't that great

Work on those first pls
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Sync is off, although sometimes it maybe spot on, the duration of a certain effect is longer/shorter than the beat.
not sure why you get such hate suddenly. i mean, it might not be your best work, but it's not completely off board.
i'm sure i'd be a bigger fan of the music choice if it was bass boosted, becuase i love bass boosted music, okay don't blame me.
the sync could have been looked more into at certain moments, but at certain other moments it's spot on.
i don't know why, but the two grenade launchers (? @ 0:23) is probably the best thing i've seen in forever.
last time i actually could watch a clip over and over again just because of the sync was sly's hustler clip from like a year ago.
some of the cines could have been improved, however. and most of the clips was bullshit. sorry, i'm not a fan of mw2/3.
else effects are pretty spot on. i love how you used sapphire ~ 0: 30
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
god that was awful
it was like you tried to put everything unoriginal into one video with a horrid song to match

i cant tell if dscigs is trying to tell us to take this seriously or not

he says its an appclip - implying it's worthy to app with

but he also says it's bad - and he's not lying

your last cod video (i think) was a lot better
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
god that was awful

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Hobo summed up all my thoughts. It was obnoxious to look at. It was even obnoxious to hear. So much was going on that I couldn't even tell what was going on.

Originally Posted by Augans View Post
was there a theme because i didnt see one

Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
I mean you're good with your effects but your basics such as sync and velo aren't that great

Work on those first pls

Originally Posted by Lotramus View Post
Sync is off, although sometimes it maybe spot on, the duration of a certain effect is longer/shorter than the beat.

I agree with all the above statements.
Although personally, this is one of my cleaner vids, it's not actually that cluttered with effects tbh
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
not sure why you get such hate suddenly. i mean, it might not be your best work, but it's not completely off board.
i'm sure i'd be a bigger fan of the music choice if it was bass boosted, becuase i love bass boosted music, okay don't blame me.
the sync could have been looked more into at certain moments, but at certain other moments it's spot on.
i don't know why, but the two grenade launchers (? @ 0:23) is probably the best thing i've seen in forever.
last time i actually could watch a clip over and over again just because of the sync was sly's hustler clip from like a year ago.
some of the cines could have been improved, however. and most of the clips was bullshit. sorry, i'm not a fan of mw2/3.
else effects are pretty spot on. i love how you used sapphire ~ 0: 30

thanks bae :>
im thinking of doing something different
something with a little
gordon freeman
:^)
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
i cant tell if dscigs is trying to tell us to take this seriously or not

he says its an appclip - implying it's worthy to app with

but he also says it's bad - and he's not lying

your last cod video (i think) was a lot better

only semi-seriously. tbh, i started hating the song after the first day of editing I got done. I'd already added the intro so I figured I might as well app. I don't expect to get in, but i figured it wouldn't hurt to get feedback.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
weeell idk anything about this team but for the most part, the things they tell (from what i see) their applicants are able to be figured out by the editor, except for maybe being more creative.

that was a fast reply wow im gay
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up