Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Looking great so far! But as i said on skype, it might get a little boring in a full video using only madmans. some tricking atleast would be cool.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
The music sounds really messy to me... It almost sounds like 2 songs being played at the same time for the first half. This is probably just a matter of music taste though

Good attempt at transitions, you'll get better at it with time.

With regards to sync - it's a little bit off at points. Also, DatSkip's tutorial has a decent enough picture showing you how to use velocity with sync

red arrows are sync points in song

Obviously you don't have to do this with every sync point, but this tends to look really good. Syncing like this will also reduce your reliance on screenpumps (which can look good if used well, but can ruin a video if overused).

CC and shaders looked good to me, but this isn't my area of expertise at all.

I'm also glad you're still doing the blood effect, but make sure you don't overuse it
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Screen pumping a little annoying, some transitions were a bit too sudden e.g. 0:59, the transition where you zoomed in and it got pixelated wasn't so pretty.
Otherwise I like the presentation of replays.
Please don't use that blood texture in every one of your videos, i get that it's your somewhat trademark, but personally i think it gets pretty annoying when it can be seen in every video of yours.
Also, why did you leave VEC, if you're still editing so much and so fast :o

I can't figure anything new to say about this video, except that you should do more and higher quality effects. Masking and CC is the way to go, just message me on skype if you need advice with that.

Also, 1 more thing, how is my set doing, i mean, should i just go request from other people on the forums, since i haven't heard from you about it for a while?