Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Toribash Wild [Test]

Just a test to see if I can make the blood set look nice...
May be a WIP but I dont know if it's worth continuing.

Programs: Toribash, Fraps, AAE CS6
Song: TRIAD$ - Wild

Let me know what you think (Datskip, I would enjoy at least one compliment (; )
that whole blood idea lost its appeal after its time in one of slys videos
seriously shouldnt be thrown in without a hardcore/dark theme
The sync, cc and effects are good

Freecam was a bit close but otherwise nice

As I said in the youtube comments the blood set idea can be improved if you add a sort of mask around it so that the entire tori doesn't become bloody from one touch
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I was shocked at the time you changed the texture of that tori to full of blood-looking set.
From one touch tori is already covered in blood is shocking, I guess.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Okay, about the bloodset, I know it was a bad idea, I just will be taking it out or improving it, so please, stop commenting about it... I have heard it enough times haha. DatSkip was the only helpful figure, and thanks for that, Dat.
I thought this was good, definitely one of the best edits I've seen in the last few weeks. I think the bloodset could still work, but like DatSkip said already, a mask around it so only a small part of the tori is bloody at any time would look better.

I think the sync was really good for the most part, and I like the CC quite a lot (although I'm still a complete beginner when it comes to CC). The camerawork was my favourite part - I personally really like it when the camera is up as close as it can be while still being able to see everything.

I also think you use screenpumps very well - one of the only videos I've seen recently which has used them without them becoming distracting.

Transitions were well-attempted, although they're really quite easy when the majority of the background is solid black.

Overall good work, I look forward to seeing more from you : ) I hope the next one is slightly longer, but this is just a matter of preference
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave