Original Post
[VID]Sun
I DIDNT USE AN EDGY SONG W0W

program : aae cs6
song: idk something modest mouse space gang remix

cnc please
damn im gettin old
Nice editing but short.
I like the cc and nothing in general bugs me about the editing.
However.
It doesn't give me a satisfying feeling when i watch it, it's as though everything is held back.
Yeah, it feels held back cause you don't go all the way with the quickscopes before cutting them.
The velo at 0:05 looks weird.
The ending is shit, why did you leave it like that with no music fades and a cine that's under half a second long?
Originally Posted by Havu View Post
Yeah, it feels held back cause you don't go all the way with the quickscopes before cutting them.
The velo at 0:05 looks weird.
The ending is shit, why did you leave it like that with no music fades and a cine that's under half a second long?

there is a music fade but i didn't render it out. sorry about that.
and if i went through with the quickscopes it would be very ugly, trust me the original wip i had did, and the movement of the gun scope was bugging me.
I wish i had someone to record for me.

but anyways,

my next edit will be atleast 20 seconds since it will be an app, and ill work on the velo, i didn't want to cut the clip there because it looked weird to me, so i sped up the bolt and cut after he starts bolting back in.
damn im gettin old
It's better than your previous stuff

First shots looked a bit odd with the screen rotation/pump thing but the rest are decent, imo gun sounds would have made it a bit better

Good luck on the next vid and stuff, some effects would be cool
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
it really bothers me that you barely ever let the scope go all the way in before cutting the clip

agree
it looks fucking weird
scope in fully at least pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|