Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How to quote someone.
I don't know how to quote someone, who is replying to a lot of people, and yours is one of them. I don't know how to quote the certain person who said it to yours.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Press the quote button on the bottom right of the person you wanted to reply to.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
But, if its someone who has 4 replies in a row. and I want to reply to just the thing he said to me. so it only says in quotes what he said to me and not everything else.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
[QUOTE=emoteen12;7957292]Just take out everything that the person didn't say excluding the two
captions.

Blah

Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
Press the quote button on the bottom right of the person you wanted to reply to.

Blah

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I don't know how to quote someone, who is replying to a lot of people, and yours is one of them. I don't know how to quote the certain person who said it to yours.

Blah

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
But, if its someone who has 4 replies in a row. and I want to reply to just the thing he said to me. so it only says in quotes what he said to me and not everything else.

Blah

Like this right? All you have to do is remove the text WITHIN the quote that isn't responding to you.

Originally Posted by error
Nah

Nty

maybe

yes deal (replying to you)

Originally Posted by error
Nah

Nty

maybe

yes deal

xxx = deleted. It's rather simple. You just have to remove the other responses manually.
I'm just gamin' man
Or, you could press "quote+" on everyone you want to reply to and then "quote" on the laste person.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I take the list of responses, and remove all text excluding what was implied to me.

example:

Simply remove the text from the quotes that don't apply to you. In your case, it would look something like the following:

I went ahead and added [noparse][/noparse] tags for your convenience.