Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Textures not showing
Hello there, I've got a question. When I'm watching replays, there are no textures, only on mine. Is this a bug? How to fix this?
It's the only way, you have to download everyone in the games textures. (it auto downloads in multiplayer rooms)
So yeah, after you've dl'ed them, they'll always appear with they're textures, if they update they're textures you'll have to download them again..

/dl *username*
Wait for it to say the download has completed..
/lp *0 = Tori, 1 = Uke* *Username*

That should be all, there is no faster way, sorry. ;)
If youve seen the player before in game the textures will appear but otherwise their data wont be in your customs folder which is the reason that the other player's textures wont appear
hello i have problem i cant seem to get my shaders to Stay activated i'll go into my options turn on shaders and then ill select a shader and it wont activate and then ill go in to options again and my shaders aren't activated and then it wont activate even if i switch it on again and select another shader!.
-----
further more only 3 shaders show me a complete green screen with the tori's
Last edited by UnknownPvP; Apr 6, 2015 at 06:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Originally Posted by UnknownPvP View Post
hello i have problem i cant seem to get my shaders to Stay activated i'll go into my options turn on shaders and then ill select a shader and it wont activate and then ill go in to options again and my shaders aren't activated and then it wont activate even if i switch it on again and select another shader!.
-----
further more only 3 shaders show me a complete green screen with the tori's

Use /opt shaders 1 that way it works for sure, but bewary shaders can cause heavy lag on potato pc's.
for me doesnt work ;-; it says this option needs to set in the menu
ill select a shader and then it wont appear and then i'll try doing /dl unknonwnpvp that does nothing and i'll do /opt shaders 1 it says i need to activate it.
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]