Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I need Head Texture Help!
And it wont show up in my game. Im not gonna show it cause people might steal it. I might PM it though

EDIT: I checked It IS 128x128 format. It is .gif. Ive waited about an hour. I have no GIMP and I have 3.41 Toribash.
Last edited by Boomer; Sep 14, 2008 at 11:13 PM.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Originally Posted by Toriboomer View Post
And it wont show up in my game. Im not gonna show it cause people might steal it. I might PM it though

EDIT: I checked It IS 128x128 format. It is .gif. Ive waited about an hour. I have no GIMP and I have 3.41 Toribash.

As Adam Savage would say, "well there's your problem!"

.gif = texture fail. use .bmp, .tga, or .png.
[CBK]
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=34245

Here is help. Also, you can use Jpeg format. I think you can use gif. too, if it isnt a moving picture and just a text template.
Fonzie be with you.
Head uploads have been acting up for a while now. However the old method still works perfectly.

1. Make texture.

2. Go to http://toribash.reversers.org/image2tga/ and convert it.

3. Upload the converted file as your texture.

4. play online & wait for it to appear.

And I'm not being an ass by saying this, but there's a tutorial thread for head making that has all this in it.

Either way that'll sort your problem.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
It doesnt have to be TGA. It can be Jpeg. I used Jpeg, and it worked fine. Also, name the head text toriboomer.jpeg , because it wont work if people have the same name already.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
It doesnt have to be TGA. It can be Jpeg. I used Jpeg, and it worked fine. Also, name the head text toriboomer.jpeg , because it wont work if people have the same name already.

I'm well aware that it shouldn't have to be a TGA, but some people have been having this issue and using a TGA always works - so long as the TGA is setup correctly. I can use any of the supported files with no issue, but I know a lot of people who can't.

Best bet is the old way sadly, simply because you can guarantee the texture is a file the game can use.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you