Toribash
Original Post
[S] Selling some left leg textures (including joints)
Anyone want any texture from left leg that isn't a hip or foot? I have many things to sell at the moment. Stuff like Left Knee texture, left ankle , left shin , left thigh. Thats it for the moment. All are being sold together. For the same price in the shop (not market) Or you can get a cheaper - ish option if you give me Shutter Shades. For 3d items that include 2 I'll take 2. Any 3D items are accepted except hair. (you can offer hats) Tc is also taken. Btw depending on the 3D item it can be better than textures you get. This is an auction and I'll start it at 5k. If you have items that are worth slightly more than 28k I will throw a little bit of tc in. Let this auction begin as useless as it sounds. Oops can an admin or someone add an [A] ?
Last edited by Furier; Apr 19, 2015 at 04:11 PM.
Ever felt like Fun
Wait is this an action or are you selling items... Can you please make you post clearer cause the only things I want are the joints
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I'm selling items or trading them. To trade them just tell me. If buying something It is more like an auction. And they are all being sold together not separately.
-----
Doesn't seem anyone is interested in buying them all so I'm not gonna sell them at the moment. If I do they will be as art
Last edited by Furier; Apr 19, 2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ever felt like Fun