Toribash
Original Post
Free head for paid membership ?
Hi people.

I used to play Toribash when the game wasn't free yet, and I have paid a license to get access to the ranking system and so on.

I read once that paid membership would be give a free head texture or suchlike, but I cannot find the link... could someone gimme a hand ?
Just put your reg key into the reg key box in the profile section of the user cp.
It should automaticaly give you a head texture.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
If you don't recieve your head texture automatically in a day or so, send an email to [email protected], and ask about it there. Please be sure to let them know what your username is, and that you have entered your key into your profile.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane