Ranking
Original Post
Toribash/seizures/HELP admin plz read
Alright, im just gonna get to the point, i was playing toribash and something peculiar happened. i just got done killing uke. so i was bored waiting for someone to join a fight server. and i wanted to see if i could copy and paste a welcome thing in the chat. i immediately c/p whatever i had copied into the chatbox, it was a link to the forums of toribash. not spam or anything. and i was repeatedly pasting because my computer is slow and i get mad easily. and so a super fast strobe light happens and it wont stop. this happens every time i log in. i had a seizure twice. which is why i made this. now if its a spam punishment,please let me know, any admins reading this, and i politely ask you remove it because i didnt know.
Help anyone? it happens every time and ive tried reinstalling. please comment any questions or comments
Inquisitively yours. snac mac 081
p.s. the thing i pasted was this: User CP Register Competitions FAQ
Have you tried logging out or logging in or downloading from other source (if steam then download from Toribash web page if you downloaded from toribash webpage download from steam). If you have it on steam and you haven't already try working out how to "validate game files" (I think that's what it's called, not willing to check exactly what to click on until I know if you have steam version). I would ask you to give more details on the strobe effect because it could be a combination of an item you have standard server lag (the game remembers other peoples items from the last fight you were in when you join a new server sometimes and if you /dl someone else's tori it can show an item someone has even if you have never seen the item or the player, perhaps the remembering glitch happened after you accidentally downloaded someone else's tori while mashing in links). It should also be something to do with shaders. I understand that you might not want to check out the effect in more detail.

Either way I hope you find a way around it. Sorry I can't be more useful this problem sounds pretty unusual.

And just to make it clear, this isn't a punishment for spamming, those don't really exist other than getting kicked from whichever server you are on automatically if you post too much too fast.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Have you tried reinstalling toribash?

pls m8

"Help anyone? it happens every time and ive tried reinstalling."

anyway, I dont think this will be removed or closed due to spam, there doesnt seem to be any. but im unsure hwat you mean by the strobe light, was the c/p a link to an image or something? im not sure where the "strobe light may have come from. hope you fix this, it must suck getting a seizure trying to play
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
pls m8

"Help anyone? it happens every time and ive tried reinstalling."

anyway, I dont think this will be removed or closed due to spam, there doesnt seem to be any. but im unsure hwat you mean by the strobe light, was the c/p a link to an image or something? im not sure where the "strobe light may have come from. hope you fix this, it must suck getting a seizure trying to play

Ah, missed that part, sorry!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It could be the graphics card... But i think its just a problem with the ram. So in you setting devote more ram to toribash when running and also download the version of toribash from the website on the internet it could be a corrupt file that's causing the glitch. And btw toribash wouldn't do something like this cause of spam because some users like yourself can get seizures.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
If its not your graphics card pm me il be happy to teamviewer and see if theres anything i can fix just make sure your not in a dangerous position while im helping.

Friends daugter has epilepsy so im really cautious
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019