Toribash
Original Post
How do i upload replays onto toribash
i tried looking on games toribash replays but i dont see the replay i saved just these random other peoples ones. how can i put it there so i can upload it on forum
To find yours. It'll be in the mess with the default replays that are installed onto the Toribash download. To upload a replay.

Go to Mannage Attachments. Then a box with areas to type in ( a total of 5) will pop up. Click on first one. It'll bring up the sceen that's with your computers hard drive that will show pictures, documents, videos, ect. Click on "computer". Then go to games; it'll be as a file. Then click Toribash, then click replays. Scroll till you find your replay. Then once you find it, upload it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
You can save a replay by pressing F on your keyboard. You can press F after the match to save the full game, or you could press F halfway through the match to save a replay of the game up until that point.

Alternatively, you can enable autosave, which will automatically save all games in Multiplayer while it is activated. You can enable autosave by going to Menu > Setup > Options > Advanced, checking the box next to Autosave replays, then pressing OK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]