Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art]Galaxy's Stars
I am not a good artist. I am trying to improve my artistic skills. Don't bully me.c:
C&C Please

Doodle 1

Last edited by Galaxy; May 1, 2015 at 09:55 PM. Reason: New version of ''Doodle 1''
I like how you use your skills in your art work, but I'm gonna have to agree with the post above me, you can be a little more creative on this.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
you should try to complete a doodle before posting it because there is little or nothing we can really tell from this example.
your line quality is okayish, but can be controlled and improved upon alot, and the toning needs more exaggeration because this 3d object (?) looks really flat.

try copying a pretty basic drawing which you like the look of, this will help you learn about proportion and most probably line quality, because doodles are fun to do and do help you practise, but, imo beginners will get better by following other artist's examples before going in their own direction.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I completely agree with what Skylar said, mimicking artwork as a beginner is a great way to learn. Then once you feel comfortable with that, try and make something from an actual photo. Looks alright so far, add some dimension and what not. I'd like to see it finished
New version of the thingy:

-----
Also thanks, everyone.
Last edited by Galaxy; May 2, 2015 at 02:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I like the abstract,
I feel like I see something but I don't really..

Mutant butterfly or something.
What Skylar said obviously helped you a good amount for this next version of the drawing.
Originally Posted by Trioptical View Post
Tbh I think I see a head of a dragon I like your abstract btw :P

I see a majestic buttaflay.

After this what do you plan on working on galax?