Ranking
Original Post
My first 5DM madman and a super clean Decap
hiyo! me be happy tonight, and quite lucky with the 'bash.
I did a few firsts just now, a Madman with 5dms and none of them on me (a first, I often lose a limb myself) and a clean decap kick from 100 distance (most are ~200, geting up clean from close range is more difficult)

GS Crunch- The Madman, I developed that split opener and edited it around til the crunch went from 2DMs to 3 via a chest twist, and ta-da! that made it 5 in an epic squeeze-all-the-joints-til-they-explode manuver.

Clean Decap- A while back I made a move were I sprang up and grabbed the top of Uke's head, just kinda chilling there, it was fun, but this is better XD. After the decap I 'c' Uke just to show how untouched the rest of his body was. (I do tap his bicep on the way down but its very slight...)

Grapple split- the original save of the grapple, feel free to play with it.
Attached Files
Ji Madman GS Crunch.rpl (96.8 KB, 16 views)
Ji Super clean decap.rpl (67.9 KB, 16 views)
Ji Grapple split starter.rpl (80.0 KB, 13 views)
its not a madman. search for the definition of it (i thin a madman should have atleast 8 dism.)
as you got the point of dism. you should practise in technics and 1-frame-movements (shift+space)

kewl replays though
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Madmans never initially had a definition. Some guy just thought one day that It should be boxed in with little rules like a specific number of DMs and stuff...

Either way, good start so far Jigo. Oddly enough, I liked the super clean decap hehe. Though, It really wasnt "clean" in any way since you get damaged
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier View Post
Madmans never initially had a definition. Some guy just thought one day that It should be boxed in with little rules like a specific number of DMs and stuff...

Either way, good start so far Jigo. Oddly enough, I liked the super clean decap hehe. Though, It really wasnt "clean" in any way since you get damaged

Oh, I didn't know that clean ment hits without you taking damage, I though clean decaps menet the rest of the body doesn't move. Oh well, 178 isnt much for a forward kick.
ty for commenting
HA tonight has truely favored me, I got a truely clean 0-points-for-Uke decap with an added kick to the chest, I even land on my feet and do a piroette-thing; stylish.
Attached Files
Ji 0point TrueClean Decap.rpl (73.4 KB, 11 views)
Originally Posted by Jigokuro View Post
HA tonight has truely favored me, I got a truely clean 0-points-for-Uke decap with an added kick to the chest, I even land on my feet and do a piroette-thing; stylish.

haha nice frogger
the kick was nice (quick-touch :-D)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I bumped up the Dm count to 6 be twisting back and grabbing the head/arm chuck and breaking it again.
Attached Files
Ji Madman GS crunch 6dm.rpl (102.3 KB, 7 views)