Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Hair Forge
If this is a thing, I want to know. If not I think you should be able to make you're own hair, just like the flame forge. You should make it to where you stretch the hair around. Also I think there should be a hair texture so like tie dye hair or something like that. Idk, just some idea I would like to happen
anyone can use the forge, it's ctrl + a key which i don't quite remember, or you can find it in the menus. i'm pretty sure we do not have texturing for hair though, which in turn may be an interesting idea depending on how complex the template is.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
You can make your own hair. But you can't make it official to wear. Only item forgers are able to make them official to wear. There is a thread in the Event section where you can suggest a new 3D item or such. And if you're serious. PM a Forge Person who works with 3D making and can do something about it with your idea. Provide a nice picture of it and why you think it would be good to have.

Being able to make your own hair and using it, that would take away the entire purpose of the Item Forgers.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
ctrl + o to open it

I believe there are plans to one day make it public, but not for a while. At least that's what I heard like last year .-.

You can make your own hairs actually, you just can't forge them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
They can at least make hair forge available for all members then

Biggest Question Of The Year

Im wouldent want a hair forge. Imagine the horrors some people would make. I think its best left to the people that know what they are doing to make the hair
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
3D items are unable to be added into the game by regular users, since we would like to keep all those items looking good. And have at least some kind of quality control regarding them. Some regular users may create and sell some abominations. Among other reasons.

Multiple hair styles being used at once, was also removed since it caused some glitches with some hairs being worn together. So it was decided to remove that.

Of course, I'm sure what Kido said probably still works.
Originally Posted by Panthers32 View Post
They can at least make hair forge available for all members then

I guess I say that in every thread that raises this issue, but if you have made a good hairstyle or 3D item but (obviously) don't have the ability to forge it, PM me with the screenshots or post them in Item Forgers' thread. If we consider it to be as good as you think it is, the item will be added to the shop and you'll get it for free.

Hair forger and 3D obj item creater aren't going to be public.