Toribash
Original Post
can't save replays
ever since I downloaded this game I haven't been able to save replays. Is this because I have a mac and am being punished for it or have I not set somehting up right?
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
I know that. but evrytime its says failed to save replay error 1
and I don't know why
Last edited by SgtBeans; Sep 17, 2008 at 11:48 PM.
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
hmmm try to re-stall it , that happned with me , somthing was missing in the game ( color , tex , and saving replay's ) then i re-stalled it , and it worked ! .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
beans, just don't type with weird letters only A-Z 0-INFINITE

User has been warned for this post. (Repeating information that has already been given/useless post.) ~Chozo
Last edited by Chozo; Sep 18, 2008 at 12:56 PM.
<KiTFoX> Just because I type pretty, doesn't mean I'm not a fucking idiot.
I don'tses, I have auto save on but anyway thnx
Sev. I'll try that
You say you're on a mac, Have you actually copied the game onto your harddrive, or are you running it from the .dmg file?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
hmmmmmm......
well where it says drag to install it never did let me pickup the icon