Toribash
Original Post
[iMortal] Recruitment

PM SkitzofreniK you're app, or post it here

You are only allowed to write in free-form method, just send a PM to Me with your application. Your application
is to be a free-form application, meaning you are to include what ever you think would feel more to
you. We will judge you off you're priorities... so beware. Wait for the response, as it will be a PM. Don't quarrel and have fun with your app.

Last edited by SKITZOFRENIK; Nov 28, 2015 at 03:23 AM.
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Hey, well, I am a black belt (right now) I have had 1 other main account that i abandoned,
my previous clan is Athens, or i guess now they are Sparta, the reason I left Sparta is because, there is nothing to do, you don't really feel welcome as a low ranked member, and you don't have much to do, cause you aren't allowed to participate in wars till a certain rank in the clan. There is also another clan that I have been in before Sparta, and that is NYAA, the reason I left NYAA is not because of friendship, it's because of loyalty, I was the most loyal clan member, but unranked in the clan, but one guy that joined that DAY got bumped up to war leader just because he was from an official clan, I hope that there isn't any unloyalty in this clan, and if i make it into iMortal, I need to let you guys know that if I ever leave (which wont happen) or get kicked, I will have you know that even that I am not part of the clan anymore, I will still be loyal and respectful to you guys no matter what, till the end. I would like to join iMortal because from what I heard from Houst, is that you guys are pretty much the opposite of my old clan, you guys are active and online usually, you guys are loyal and everyone has a job and responsibility as a member, and that you guys are close and friends, no rivals. I hope that you will consider my application, and i hope to be working and playing toribash with you guys in the future. P.S. on a completely different note, if i end up getting invited to iMortal, I am wondering if my alt would also be allowed in. Please try to get back to me soon. Thanks!
Last edited by Bob560; May 17, 2015 at 03:09 AM.
-1 didn't include name and still in sparta ;-; why you do dis

obeyvoid
Hi I have been banned for no reason for 4 more days I cannot play skits it's obeyvoid hut in 4 days I'll be back on my account
Post it in the frikin chat thread... sorry clan mods my boys are a tad bit retarded

Skits its obeyvoid make me co leader again this account also I'm selling candy cane elven hat and an joint texture for 50k
Name:Jaxdux
Belt(Optional):yellow
Why iMortal:?
Prev Clan:None
Reason for getting kicked/Leaving:None
-----
are you serious -_+
-----
and can i join
Last edited by mekixMast; Jul 20, 2015 at 09:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No We're not serious, You can't join.

Name: In the game: yack908 In the real life: Aldo
Belt: Brown almost Black
Why iMortal: I characterize myself with hard obligation that you ask
Prev Clan: None
Reason for getting kicked/Leaving: none