Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
General Reports Archive
So when I've been going through the general reports, I've noticed far too many closed and handled threads covering up the whole place. So I'm saying it'd be nice if there was a closed thread archive. Somewhere to put everything handled, so staff have an easier time finding those threads that haven't actually been dealt with properly, and it'll just make the whole thread.. Tidier. It's also better for those who are without toriprime, and need to find a player reported, before, say, accepting a player into a clan.
Thanxs~!
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Actually convenient but wouldn't it be better if staff only could see the archives though?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Bingo^^^
-----
It kind of promotes shit posting in business that isn't ours I guess they are funny to read sometimes but if we can't see scam reports thread why can we see general...
Last edited by Dejean; May 28, 2015 at 01:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
Bingo^^^
-----
It kind of promotes shit posting in business that isn't ours I guess they are funny to read sometimes but if we can't see scam reports thread why can we see general...

Yes, good to see someone who gets my idea; maybe there's an option where a user can ask an admin about a certain person; like "I'd like to do a background check on ______, any complaints about him on the general reports thread for flaming or racism?" or something like that.
I like to read the scam reports before, but yea, I think the same rule should apply to the General Report Archives you're proposing, but other than that, if I didn't state it clearly before, I SUPPORT this idea. It's nice all around, just needs some additional ideas and tweaking. I think this is bad english, sorry I was in a rush to type this on my phone using tapatalk :v I hope you get my message though.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Yes! I shouldn't be allowed to see rule breakers attempting to join my clan!
What a clever idea!

Seriously, you guys need a better argument.
-----
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Yes, good to see someone who gets my idea; maybe there's an option where a user can ask an admin about a certain person; like "I'd like to do a background check on ______, any complaints about him on the general reports thread for flaming or racism?" or something like that.
I like to read the scam reports before, but yea, I think the same rule should apply to the General Report Archives you're proposing, but other than that, if I didn't state it clearly before, I SUPPORT this idea. It's nice all around, just needs some additional ideas and tweaking. I think this is bad english, sorry I was in a rush to type this on my phone using tapatalk :v I hope you get my message though.

That'd just waste time they could use on actual rule-breakers.
Last edited by EJXIII; May 28, 2015 at 05:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You guys can see it because you why not?

Not like it's doing any harm, if anything you guys can see who does stupid stuff. And can watch out for those fellas.

The closed and Handled stuff is for organizational purposes.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post

Not like it's doing any harm, if anything you guys can see who does stupid stuff. And can watch out for those fellas.

then why are the scam reports hidden?
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face

Well okay, thanks Cheshyre! But I think the General Reports Archive should still be a thing tho. It would be really, really be convenient and could help a lot.
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 29, 2015 at 06:30 AM.
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
then why are the scam reports hidden?

Scam Reports are hidden due to the nature of the report.

I'd elaborate more but it'd defeat the purpose.

General Reports is usually just some people derping far too hard.
-----
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Well okay, thanks Cheshyre! But I think the General Reports Archive should still be a thing tho. It would be really, really be convenient and could help a lot.

So basically an archive that separates handled and active reports? Would be some extra work but it could be something to think about.
Last edited by Cheshyre; May 29, 2015 at 07:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So basically an archive that separates handled and active reports? Would be some extra work but it could be something to think about.

That's what I'm suggesting. It'd declutter the general reports section, a subforum for handled reports and the main thread having unhandled reports. It'd help out with dealing reports for staff, as well as allowing non-vip/prime members to check on their/other people's reports without the hassle of buying something to search.