Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Advance To The Final?
Zaarock:
16 Votes / 57.14%
XennoX:
12 Votes / 42.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Signature Showdown ~ Zaarock vs. XennoX
You have four days to complete the signatures this round. The signature must not be bigger then 600x100. The signature must incorporate the given image. The given image may be modified in any way, as long as it is used. If anything is not stated in these rules, it is free for you to decide.

Using Renders

It is up to you voters to decide if the rules were followed.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Re: Signature Showdown ~ Zaarock vs. XennoX
Here is the cyan version of my sig although it doesent really change anything:
Zaarock's & XennoX's kinda look the same... that's the problem with using stock images.. =/
The point of this round was that most of the people who buy sigs ask you to incorporate an image into it. This round was to test the signature creator's ability to do so.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod