[VID] dǝǝlS
Pipoca

>>>>60fps<<<<

Regular

Sony vegas,
Fraps.

CnC pls.

Replays in the description
Last edited by TORIITO; Jun 17, 2015 at 02:43 AM.

Artist. Sometimes.

I like the cc and sync and everything

Add me on skype pls, i wanna learn more about vid editing:
sam.ploz
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
it feelt wierd to watch it. But the cc is good. Sync hmmm = Great!. Transitions was epic!, but little wierd in my opinion. But i love it!

Man this was sweet. The sync was great and done very creatively. The text was done really well too, that can sometimes look a bit meh. I just wish it was a bit longer!

Overall very good job
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Personally wasn't a big fan of this.

Didn't like how unnoticable the freecam was, i also thought the reversed parts didn't fit in. CC was pretty generic.

Still, i gotta give you props for being creative, and having the basics (velo and sync) done well.
Originally Posted by BeeDooSamm View Post
I like the cc and sync and everything

Add me on skype pls, i wanna learn more about vid editing:
sam.ploz

Added
-----
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Too many angle changes imo

Good feel though

Yup.. i like that style.. But i will work on something different! c:
-----
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
it feelt wierd to watch it. But the cc is good. Sync hmmm = Great!. Transitions was epic!, but little wierd in my opinion. But i love it!

Haha.. Thank you!
-----
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Man this was sweet. The sync was great and done very creatively. The text was done really well too, that can sometimes look a bit meh. I just wish it was a bit longer!

Overall very good job

I use keyframes.. i will watch again your video about freecam and maybe i will use it next time c;
Last edited by TORIITO; Jun 17, 2015 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Artist. Sometimes.

i love it mate keep up the good work seems perfect for me the style you wanted to create and the atmosphere was there the concept was there for sure overall i just would like that you make longer videos :3
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by Havu View Post
Personally wasn't a big fan of this.

Didn't like how unnoticable the freecam was, i also thought the reversed parts didn't fit in. CC was pretty generic.

Still, i gotta give you props for being creative, and having the basics (velo and sync) done well.

Well.. i respect that. i will do better.. thanks
-----
Originally Posted by experts View Post
i love it mate keep up the good work seems perfect for me the style you wanted to create and the atmosphere was there the concept was there for sure overall i just would like that you make longer videos :3

Ahah thanks experts.. and yeah.. im not a big fan of longer videos.. i think sometimes its lose flow.. but its don't take longer because im sick. ;-;
Last edited by TORIITO; Jun 17, 2015 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Artist. Sometimes.