Toribash
Original Post
(THOL) Recruitment page
Okay so we are making a recruitment page, Im aware i am not the "creator" but i decided to do it for him for anyone who fails the first tryout. If we like you're application, we will definetly let you tryout, Its okay if you haven't done the first tryout or seen the previous recruitment servers we've hosted, so have fun. Tell us why you want to join and exactly who you are if you're well known or something, now go apply
asd
Originally Posted by FoxyThePirate View Post
i would like to have a good clan

FoxyThePirate
not famous, at all

If you're going to left it short as crap, then no, It has to have atleast 100 characters in it, spaces don't count.
asd
Also make your application good, it is your first impression.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Name: AditPedet019 (Muhammad Rifqi Aditya)
Hobby : playing this game every night And Racing
Languages: indonesia,english
Belt: Green now (my first brown belt,but I forgot my account)
Skills at: in game (mostly at any judo server)
MyFav mod: Judo
Please accept me in this clan, because I can help you defeat all the enemies while war.Thanks Guys
Last edited by AditPedet019; Jun 23, 2015 at 05:44 AM. Reason: i forgot my past belt
Alright, sorry for the late reply, try catching us when we're hosting a THOL server unless you give me a way to contact you
asd
i was sent here by blood to be recruited
I would be glad to be part of the thol clan because I would help and be as loyal to the clan like a fat man and his mc donalds burger .
I also have a monster skin... who dosent like a monster skin,
on a serious note... I think I could help make mods for the team and also shaders, scripts and finally trails c:
please get back as soon as possible

dogofhope;
Last edited by DoGoFhOpE; Jul 11, 2015 at 06:07 PM. Reason: diddent read the dics
hi,

my name is Cjmack20 I want to join the because I have 1 friend called er571 no really he is my friend tho u can tell him he tells me to join but I was on another clan and the previous clan was luck the leader was really rude I could not do youtube moves like thats not llagel what ever so I decided to join this caln for respect and suport . my name is Jiten I am 11 years old I dont work as u know by my age :] I live in Nepal but right now I live in Philippins like er571 so I hope this make me join the clan

thank u
-----
oh and I am a black belt
Last edited by Cjmack20; Oct 24, 2015 at 05:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry for not replying, I like your application and if you're not in a clan I'd love to invite you
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3