Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Vid]Orko-Relaxation W.I.P's
Well, I decided that I was going to edit a Toribash Video on my MacBook through Final Cut Pro and maybe Adobe After Effects if I feel the need to start it.

First W.I.P! (Same music as in the last thread I posted. Giving it a shot with this song)

First W.I.P.

W.I.P 2

My 3rd Work In Progress. Fixed some color corrections, the repetitive replays from the last one and had them sync with the beat, the loudness in the volume is put back to normal (not sure why it was offset anyways) and yeah. Other minor stuff.
Last edited by Jak; Jun 24, 2015 at 09:15 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
That is a huge improvement from the last video, very nice. Specifically your camera work has really stepped up. A couple of small tips I forgot to mention in the last video; try using /opt bruise 0 to get rid of the red parts on contact. This makes the videos a little cleaner. Also try /opt blood 0 and /opt blood stains 0. These two may be down to personal preference but in my opinion they also make the clip a little cleaner which I feel is crucial in the slow atmospheric style you are using.

Also something that might be worth trying out. I've found that syncing events to vocals instead of beats often gives a better effect.
The shader/cc doesn't really match the song imo

It's never a good idea to keep the video with one speed for -too- long because it'll just look lazy and boring. Some subtle speed changes to sync for the first half of the video would have been nice

Also pretty much everything else hack said
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Thanks guys! I probably won't be doing the bruise thing with this video only because I have the replays already recorded and too lazy to to back hehe! In my opinion I like the first part intro because it's slow with the song with just a small edit. Thanks for the CnC and I'll work on the sync n stuff later. The first part probably won't change only because of time and I got a lot going on, this is kind of a test with Final Cut Pro without my after effects, it sucks.... But challenging! Thanks again for the CnC and I'll have a w.i.p 2 up soon
-----
W.I.P. #2 up

Last edited by Jak; Jun 23, 2015 at 09:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
pretty nice improvement if i may say,
the CC/Sync was pretty decent the camera work was...Meh <3
the song....you know what i think about it and the video seemed stiff
8.5/10 but cuz ur my clan leader and i dont wana get kicked 8/10 :3
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by hack View Post
That is a huge improvement from the last video, very nice. Specifically your camera work has really stepped up. A couple of small tips I forgot to mention in the last video; try using /opt bruise 0 to get rid of the red parts on contact. This makes the videos a little cleaner. Also try /opt blood 0 and /opt blood stains 0. These two may be down to personal preference but in my opinion they also make the clip a little cleaner which I feel is crucial in the slow atmospheric style you are using.

Also something that might be worth trying out. I've found that syncing events to vocals instead of beats often gives a better effect.

i keep bruise on and blood on, it's all personal preference.

however, i cannot agree more that syncing "booms" and "baps" is the most generic mistake that even talented video editors make. make something interesting.

the freecam is atrocious, it changes direction and crosses toris between nearly every angle, and to use another word than bad would be incorrect.
the same effect spammed over and over again, even without any reason to be there in the replay, doesn't make a good video. this looks as if it was a chore, and you didn't put any creative thought into it at all.

the sound randomly became louder.

0:28 you have the repeating about 10 frames over and over again two times too many, even after the part of the song you were syncing it to was over. could be avoided just by watching the preview..

looks like a step in the opposite direction. the camera is worse and the sync was better before. the only thing i can say was better was the color corrections, which weren't that great as well.
ideally color corrections is what it's called. it CORRECTS colors, not completely change a dark shader to a bright red.
Last edited by TyZi; Jun 24, 2015 at 04:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Thanks for everybody (off and on this thread) that has put in an opinion and some actual constructive criticism and thanks tyzi for yours since it's a little bit on the straightforward-no-goodideas page. Would be nice to get some actual ways to improve besides pretty much saying "it sucks" in a long paragraph lol (besides the repeat of replay).

Went ahead and tried to fix what tyzi said for what I could. Some of the color corrections changed. Replay no longer repeats it skips in slow-mo with the beat, fixed the sound.
Thanks much tyzi
Last edited by Jak; Jun 24, 2015 at 09:15 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
There is a bit of a pace change in the second replay that I don't particularly like, it also comes and goes far too fast. Both of these problems can be fixed by a bit of good ol slow mo
it was good. But you should improve syncing. Hits dismembering ect, and cool effects i like them!. Also do /opt blood 0 /opt blood staint 0 and if you want you can remove the joints turning red do /opt bruise 0