Toribash
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
1/10 Those are UN-good

oooooooooo you mess with the wrong person

oh really then UN-good... hmmm... then let see some of your replay! if it suck, then you will say "opps"
yeah, those aren't un-good. they suck ass. I'm frekkin mad at splinter for giving you the false impression by overrating these.

very honest of you to point it out yourself, though.

feel free to go see my replays, and honestly tell me they are worse than these.

a couple of hints: before posting replays, learn to make good ones. see some other people's ones and reflect upon those, post when you think you've reached at least 50% of that. these weren't even one, just for comparison

also, before flaming other people and using threats (especially old ones like "you're messing with the wrong person"), get something to actually threaten with, like a renowned skill in the game, or a personal army or something like that. also, I'm no professional, since I rarely need to argue over the net, but smileys really kill the threatening air to it. And, I'm afraid, so does fractured English.

all in all, you have no conditions to brag around here, so if you don't intend to spend the whole of your existence in the community either flamed,banned or both, I recommend you either lay low, be nice or take a break to practice (a number of things).

sorry, for everyone else, for bumping this.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Erk, i generally refrain from saying things like this, but really, these replays, they
sucked, hard. But instead of being all Mr. Negative, i'll give you some points to
improve on.

1. Only use mods to have fun for yourself. Posting replays with mods is generally
a bad idea, however much fun you may have had with them. (Inb4fapfapfap)

2. SMOOTH YOUR MOVEMENT. Use relaxed joints. Practice. You'll get the hang
of it soon enough, though not within the first couple of days.

3. Move more. You made so few changes in total, i could count them on one hand!
While this isn't always bad, it often is, as it can make you look like a rusty robot
with glued joints.

4. Avoid symmetricality if possible, as it can make your replay seem... Noobish,
to be unnecessarily harsh.

5. Don't act high and allmighty. While you may think of your replays as you want,
we don't want to hear "ZOMFG BEST REPLAY EVUR!!!11!". Really. And the
"SHOW ME YO MOVES" kind of behaviour won't get you any further than trying
to curse people into liking you.

Just keep trying and practicing, it can only go up from here. (Srsly >.>)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol