Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Hairs Exploit?
Can I activate 2 hairs at once? I really like to active both my dreads and spiky, can this be done? If so, please help. ;-;
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
put item a in set 1
put item b in set 2
activate both sets

i think that's how it works
bear in mind that hairs that use the same hair slots (item.dat stuff) will bug
Wrong.
Put item a in set 1
activate set 1
put item b in set 1
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
I did that the thing is the spiky doesn't show up Cold ;-;
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
you need active set with one hair then from the Deactivated items click the box behind the 2nd hair then go to the top of the page then use With selected and choose the set you have the other hair in
i hope i helped you
I know how to do it, it shows that both of em are activated, but the thing is the only thing that shows up is the dreads ;-;
well what i did was put both my hairs in one set in my active inventory
but then i noticed that some of my dreads were missing, the item was actiavted but some dreads were gone
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
But you can still see both right? Mine are dreads only, hampu pls halp. ;-;
Bump please help ;-;