Endurance Onslaught 6.0
its a pretty fucking good edit, it just lack a couple of things. #1 being that it has a killfeed that is part black, edit that to rainbow or somethin and ur set #2 being, the clips. ive been playing cod for 4 years now and i know how motages go down. first you need some trickshots, and since you cant ts on pc, you need people to send you in stuff. plus, you also need a good consictensy (<-- lol) of clips. gonna edit tomorow since i gtg but thats it so far
;/
why arent the sounds trimmed
why arent there sounds for the last clip
why did it end so abruptly
didnt you use the last clips before? either way if you havent try to use shit you already havent edited or whatever for the billionth time
nice to see something that isnt 5 seconds though
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
why arent the sounds trimmed
why arent there sounds for the last clip
why did it end so abruptly
didnt you use the last clips before? either way if you havent try to use shit you already havent edited or whatever for the billionth time
nice to see something that isnt 5 seconds though

i was supposed to trim the gun sounds

because i couldnt find a silenced m27

no i haven't actually.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
i was supposed to trim the gun sounds

because i couldnt find a silenced m27

no i haven't actually.

as much as i love being able to hear the bolt of the sniper being pulled back whenever i can never visibly see it yes
especially at 0:07
how hard did you look because that bit of the video kinda ruined it for me
yeahokay the thing i said is still true

edit: thought the last clip was something you used before because it looks pretty similar to your last one, which still was kind of uncreative and needed lots of work
like datskip said do something cool
Last edited by cat; Jun 29, 2015 at 12:10 AM.