Ranking
Original Post
[Handled]Clan Leader is Non-Existant
So this is another problem I am having, my clan leader is currently non-existant and I was assigned as the co-leader of my clan, I want to change everything about it and I seem to have no access to this.

Please give me info on how to do something about this
Last edited by QuartzK; Jul 5, 2015 at 09:08 AM.
Meh, fuk u
I've removed Enderboy99 from being a leader (since he's permabanned), and have added you since you were under the co-leader position, it's up to you if you want to kick him. It seems your clan underwent a lot of sketchy changes. I've also opened your unofficial thread, since the previous leader closed it after he left, so you can run the clan properly. Remember to edit your first post with the correct information on the current state of the clan since the first post doesn't actually have the correct name of the clan or the recent members.

Good luck.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
I've removed Enderboy99 from being a leader (since he's permabanned), and have added you since you were under the co-leader position, it's up to you if you want to kick him. It seems your clan underwent a lot of sketchy changes. I've also opened your unofficial thread, since the previous leader closed it after he left, so you can run the clan properly. Remember to edit your first post with the correct information on the current state of the clan since the first post doesn't actually have the correct name of the clan or the recent members.

Good luck.

Thanks mwah, I can finally change the clan name, and also the info of the clan
Meh, fuk u