Toribash
Original Post
Zaarock's Deltabox replay dump
Making this to show off the new mode and well, my own replays. I'll post new stuff every once in a while.

comments would be nice.
Attached Files
zaa_delta200Kkick.rpl (82.6 KB, 71 views)
zaa_deltaimskucomeback.rpl (87.7 KB, 56 views)
zaa_deltasuperepic.rpl (80.3 KB, 55 views)
zaa_deltafish.rpl (82.9 KB, 47 views)
zaa_deltaronalds.rpl (82.5 KB, 54 views)
I just realized my autosave was disabled all day. Post our fights or give me the replays at least... if you have them. =D
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
A lot of them were pretty nice decaps

Now a question. Can we post our own replays here for deltabox? :P
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
what about a grab strait up from the bottom of the foot at ankle area?

And stop being O REILY
[00:25] <Zaarock> your argument makes no sense
[00:26] * Zaarock ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: Zaarock)
Last edited by FNugget; Sep 23, 2008 at 07:30 AM.
you forgot the part where I was proving that your argument doesnt make sense, gg.
the same relation of movement applies if its grabbed there too, but the only noticable difference based on the grab spot is the grab angle and wrist position, sometimes the grabber cant turn the wrist well(or dm it) or move the foot in sensible directions anyway. and again, the only place the grabber can somewhat repeatably grab is the crotch, and the other leg can easily get in the way especially due to erratic knee and ankle movement. what was your argument again?
Not all foot grabs are bad for the grabber. For example, a grab strait up at bottom of leg+foot.

What is up with this? I haven't ever played against you and you start off saying what a crappy player I am. So whose bad mouthing have you been listening to?